Say goodbye to your fragile corner template tools and welcome the versatile universal ruler in your tool collection.
Building is a task that requires precision, and this multifunctional tools are designed to give you the best measurements with ease and efficiency. It is ideal for various functions, such as laying ceramic tiles, locating or positioning, and much more.
This tool is indispensable for various applications, such as home decoration, unit backup, home decoration, mechanical and electrical maintenance.
Our six -sided aluminum alloy corner measuring instrument is made of 5 mm aluminum alloy with sustainable metal buttons and bolts, it is more durable and quality than a plastic. Time to add really useful things to your toolbox!
🏆 Easy to use: This corner template tool 2.0 is laser engraved markings (inches & centimeters) perfect for precise and accurate corner measurements. With 6 adjustable, 2-sided arms, you can tailor a template for every job. Use it to mark tiles, floors, bricks, lumber, laminate, metal and much more!
🏆 MUST-HAVE in your box! Just place the The innovative, this template tool can be used as a stencil for cutting your workpiece.
🏆 Wide range of applications: Make layouts in tiles, brick, stone, lumber, laminate, and much more; It is useful for creating bull eyes, arches, perpendicular cuts, and every project that you can imagine; Good for builders, craftsmen, Weekend Warriors and DIY people right. Perfect for professional builders, craftsmen, engineers, weekend fighters and do-it-yourselfers.
🏆 Portable and easy to store: The corner line is lightweight designed for handy use and can be folded for simple storage, and easily taken to your next project, helps to speed up the process of making those funky cuts. Instead of slowing down a template, you can use this gadget.
- Material: 5mm aluminum alloy
- Dimensions: 5 inch/120mm x 6 lace
- Meting accuracy: 1mm
- Measurement System: Inches & Centimeters
- Subject: Measuring & layout tools
- Intended use: marking carpentry, corners for paving stones, keeping and measuring
How to use:
- Screw all the buttons and take them apart.
- Place the ruler in the specific position and use the plastic locator for the hole that you want to cut, tighten all buttons.
- Place the ruler on the tile or on something else and use the viewfinder to find the place where you have to apply the slot.
- Place the tile on the wall after the slot hole.
- 1 × 6-sided aluminum alloy corner measurement tool
NOT GOOD, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!